Thursday, November 8, 2012



Awesome...the usual crap talking at dirt crits!! You know it's the start of summer when dirt crits start. Three smooth fast boys, James Downing, Brad Morton and Andrew Hall at the end of racing.

The dirt crits have started strongly with good numbers in all grades. Unfortunately James pulled his gear cable on the first lap in A grade...Brad took the win by a strong margin followed by Andrew Hall and ? Ben Corey.

Meanwhile in B grade some kid-le-wink ruggie tried awfully hard to crash me (; at the start by hooking my handle bars but the chicks got skills ...lol (;. So ended up doing a nosie for a while before he crashed and I got on with racing (; Unfortunately had much ground to make up but was able to pull back some positions.

Actually I was more worried about getting mud from the recent rsin on my brand new kit!! Too funny, (; but you always want your new stuff whether its a bike or gear to stay new!! I have some awesome Giordano gear with silver lurex..and I love it.

Anyway off to the Fling next...good luck everyone..have fun and see you there. X k

No comments: